7.29.2004

Here's 16 inches of pure Grace. I'm loving it because I can't believe that I'm producing this. I am still in awe of what a few knits and purls can do. I've finished the back since this shot and have about 6" on the left front so far and let me say that I should have read the directions more carefully. Maybe I would have picked a different pattern. On the fronts you have to switch from US 7s to US 8s (or vice versa) in *EVERY ROW*. Yes, I'm not kidding. What a pain! Is this normal? I'm happy I have my Denise's or I'd be fiddling with circulars every row (because I prefer to use circulars and knit back and forth), now I just pop tips on and off. Still not a joy to do.


Today the birthday party weekend festivities begin.  My mom arrives this afternoon.  Mike's parents arrive this Saturday night.  We are very excited to have the grandparents in for Jessi's 3rd birthday.  My little baby is going to be 3!  I can't believe it.  She walks, talks, and definitely has a mind of her own.  She's not afraid to make her voice heard.  What a little powerhouse she is!  She is so excited about her birthday party on Sunday (and her Dora cake)... and so am I.  This will be the first bday party at a place other than our house and I couldn't be happier that there will be nothing for me to set up or clean!!  And I won't have to chase Linky around to make sure she isn't gnawing on any toys or toddlers food.  Halleluyah.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to Jessi! Enjoy your weekend celebrating! Your Grace looks lovely! That would be a bit of a pain to have to switch needles (thank goodness for Denise!). I've not heard of having to do that in a pattern before but I'm not too experienced in the pattern department either.

~sUsAn~
http://imaginecreativenamehere.typepad.com

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home