7.17.2004

I'm a little teacup

Here's the first teacup without the i-cord handle. Isn't is cute?

 
I am more than halfway done with the creamer (in red) but I think I am going to rip it out and start over.  Maybe I'll do the sugar bowl first or some other piece.  The i-cord horizontal stripe has a hole in it where I started the stripe and where it ended.  I don't think it's supposed to be this way so I will try to find a piece that doesn't have this (options: another cup or the creamer since I just read that the pitcher has the i-cord stripe) until I can ask another Tea Party-er what went wrong. 

1 Comments:

Blogger alison said...

The cup looks great! I'll take some pics when I do the next horizontal i-cord. I'm sure you did it right. There is a hole between where you start and end that round, but I just seamed it closed, no problem.

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home