7.16.2004

This is a close-up of the sturdy upholstery fabric I chose for my tote bag project. I mainly do not find upholstery appealing so I stayed away from the dark floral prints and chose something solid that looks like a dark slate grayish brown color with lots of texture (I love texture!) with brown straps to go with it. I liked many of the lighter weight fabrics much better but I will have to wait for another project since I wanted to stick to instructions. I know if I had chosen a light-weight fabric I would need to line it and that's not being covered in tomorrow's class.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun at the sewing classes! It sounds like you are going to cover a lot of ground in 2 days!

The fabric you chose will make a great bag.

Leigh

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home