8.26.2004

My pajama pant sewing project is coming along nicely. I've finished everything except the leg hem and lace trim. I'm waiting until I can get an accurate fitting (post-pregnancy)... I tried these on and I'm not sure if they are too big or if the elastic is very stretchy but I am able to get it over the widest part of my 36 1/2 week pregnant belly. Hmmm... these might be very loose and comfy pants. The measurement issues I'm having is that I'm basing the sizes I choose on what I think my measurements are... or rather were. But here's the waistband (wrong side showing - on my funky ironing board). I need to find a good pajama set (top and bottom). Last Saturday I had my "Get-to-know-the-sewing-machine-you-just-bought" class and we learned how to make a button hole so I can do a button-up pajama top and there are some many gorgeous fabrics to choose from... I think there are many pajama sets in my future!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you have a pair of pyjamas that fit you nicely when you're not pregnant, you could measure them and compare the finished measurements on the pattern envelope. :)
Donna
http://avocadia.net/randomknits/

2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home