9.03.2004

Finally an adult sweater - finished!

Ok, so I didn't finish this today. But I did finish this on Wednesday. And just in time since, Mike and I think today will be our delivery date (after I get poked and prodded at my doctor's appt today). I tried it on and it stretches over the belly. I think the armholes are a little more snug than I would like but this is my first adult sweater so I'm cutting myself some slack.

Pattern Details
Source: Cornelia Tuttle Hamilton Noro Book One, Sundby
Yarn: Noro Kochoran, Color 34, Lot C, 5 hanks


1 Comments:

Blogger alison said...

Great job on your first sweater. That yarn is fabulous! And maybe those armholes won't feel so snug once you lose a little baby weight. Best wishes for the upcoming arrival! :)

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home