9.16.2004

Look what I have! Rowan Cotton Glace (5 red; 2 white) for the size 3-4 in Imp (the Sweetheart one). I love stash enhancement! Now I'm off to change another diaper. I go through so many more diapers with this little guy compared to Jessi -- and my son peed on the wall yesterday. I know that it's my fault but I thought I had everything properly covered and then a stream of pee just arches across the sky and hits the wall in front of me (and squirt in Ryan's face too - I'm sorry little guy). He was not happy but I couldn't help but laugh at my ineptitude. I'll get better at this, I promise!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh, the dreaded flying pee It took me a bit to get used to changing a boy too...duck and cover! Laughter is good and so is new yarn-enjoy!

sUsAn
http://imaginecreativenamehere.typepad.com

7:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do they make a special Shake n Bake flavour for toddlers?

7:25 PM  
Blogger alison said...

Ooh, I love the Imp sweater! It's such a cute pattern. Can't wait to see you start it. :)

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home