9.10.2004

Someone Stop ME!

Okay so my promise to not go to a yarn store for a month or two obviously failed (and not today but last Friday). With the internet and my favorite LYS (Woolwinders in Rockville, MD) being so accessible and accommodating I have purchased more yarn. Well I have to get in on the Cotton Sale don't I? So I bought Rowan Cotton Glace for Imp from PipSqueaks for Jessi (red and white) and for Ryan (blue and green). I purchased some pink DB Handknit DK for Scamp from PipSqueaks for Jessi. I love the texture in the latter pattern and think it will look very hip and funky for a girl (or I could make the cute pink cardigan instead. I would have bought some blue if Jacqui had any (like a denim or even a forest green color so I could get double duty out of it but pink it is!). She is shipping it out today. I love you, Jacqui. And if anyone is in need of any cotton yarn check out Woolwinders and tell Jacqui I sent ya (nope, I'm not affiliated, don't get a commission, just a very happy customer).

Here's what they have left (you can check their homepage and the blog entries for any recent updates):

4 Ply: Jaeger Siena, Dale Stork
Sport: Rowan Cotton Glace
DK: All Sirdar Baby Yarn, Debbie Bliss Cotton DK, Manos Stria, Dale of Norway Svale
Worsted: Cotton Classic, Cotton Classic II, Mission Falls 1824 Cotton, Mission Falls 1824 Wool, Cherry Tree Hill, Country Cotton, Cherry Tree Hill, Cotton Boucle, Linie Vision, Linie Spirit, Classic Elite Inca Alpaca, Classic Elite Bazic, Classic Elite Newport, Plymouth Encore, Muench Touch Me (very limited quantities and colors), Noro Shinano, Noro Cash Iroha
Chunky: Sirdar Kool Kids, Sirdar Denim Chunky, Berroco Pronto, Rowan Cotton Tape, Skacel Portofino, Skacel Can Can, Mondial Splendid

Imp from PipSqueaks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home