10.29.2004

Long Time, No Blog

I haven't blogged in a while because I haven't been doing much knitting lately. You know how it is... 2 kids, different schedules, not a lot of consectutive hours of sleep, outpatient surgery, food shopping, going to the post office, taking care of the dog, cooking dinner, volunteering at the preschool, remembering to brush my teeth before leaving the house. I haven't even bought the yarn for the Zig Zag sweater - the knitalong that I'm hosting. These are may not be my finest hours but I am having fun and trying to enjoy every day. My To Do list still has items on it that aren't crossed out and my carpets need vacuuming (and my shelves are dusty) but I still cuddle with my newborn, do arts and crafts with my preschooler, sing them both lullabys, and read them wonderful books so life is going well.

Today I have a second so here's a tote bag from (pattern from FiberTrends) that I started a looong time ago and work on a little bit at a time when I can. The bag is knitted, as is one handle.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad that all is well and you've just been a busy mommy! Isn't it amazing how much time all those "little" (ha!) things take? Your bag looks cute!

sUsAn
http://imaginecreativenamehere.typepad.com

6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you all are well! :)
Donna
http://avocadia.net/randomknits/

4:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have an awesome blog ! I'have just bookmarked you.

I have a ebay acitons misspelled auction search site. It pretty much is a search engine that allows you to search eBay for misspelled auctions and allows you to find some great bargains.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)
eBay misspelled auctions

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home