10.13.2004

New Cookbooks

After being mostly nauseated or uninterested, then disinterested in food during the nine months of pregnancy I'm getting back into loving food (and planning meals, reading my cookbooks and magazines, and cooking). I just found out that there are 4 new cookbooks either already in publication or coming soon that look GREAT! 2 are vegetarian, even though my husband eats almost no vegetables (clearly those would just be for me to read and think about - and try a few for lunches for Jessi and me).

  1. Vegetarian Suppers from Deborah Madison's Kitchen
  2. Barefoot in Paris: Easy French Food that You Can Really Make at Home - by Ina Garten (Barefoot Contessa)
  3. The King Arthur Flour Cookie Companion: The Essential Cookie Cookbook
  4. Jack Bishop's A Year in a Vegetarian Kitchen : Easy Seasonal Dishes for Family and Friends

Yum!! I will likely try to check out the vegetarian ones in the library first but the other two... can you say holiday wish list??!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooo, new cookbooks! I have Deborah Madison's Vegatarian Cooking for Everyone and LOVE it! I also LOVE Ina Garten and have all her other cookbooks so this new one is a *must* have. Our library has a wonderful HUGE selection of cookbooks so I will have to check there for all the ones you've mentioned. Thx!!!

sUsAn
http://imaginecreativenamehere.typepad.com

6:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have an awesome blog ! I'have just bookmarked you.

I have a ebay acitons misspelled auction search site. It pretty much is a search engine that allows you to search eBay for misspelled auctions and allows you to find some great bargains.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)
eBay misspelled auctions

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home