10.14.2004

A Secret Pal Thank You

Thank you Secret Pal!!!

I hope you are feeling better. I've had a few sinus infections and they're painful and awful. I wish you a speedy recovery.

You are so thoughtful for sending a little toy for the baby and a coloring book for Jessi. And then, of course, there's the stuff you sent me: two yummy recipes (Spicy Baked Shrimp - will try this in the next 2 weeks - and Seriously Yummy Coconut Macaroons), tons of packets of Kool-Aid in all sorts of colors... umm I mean flavors, a skein of Lamb's Pride in white for dying with the aforementioned Kool-Aid, self-striping sock yarn, dpns in size 3, and my favorite candles (how did you know!!) Yankee Candle (the best smells around) in Vanilla Caramel. I've never bought this scent before but I *will* when I've used this one all up because it smells so good I want to eat it!

I can totally appreciate that you sent the card seperately by accident because I've done this before (um, twice in the past month - oops)!! Very endearing.

Thank you again.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! What a generous secret pal you have! Have fun with your gifties! I *need* to do some Kool-Aid dying too. I've had the yarn and Kool-Aid for over a year now...procratination is my friend. :)

sUsAn
http://imaginecreativenamehere.typepad.com

6:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so glad the package got there okay. And I agree, the vanilla caramel candle smells so delish! I bought one for myself too (couldn't help it!) and it's like my whole house smells like a caramel macchiato from Starbucks! Love, your Secret Pal :0)

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a *eBay misspelled auction search site/blog. It pretty much covers misspelled auction info and can really save a bundle using thisf.


Come and check it out if you get time :-)

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home