11.12.2004

Thanks Donna for wondering how we all are doing. We are hanging in there. The kids are keeping me busy and I'm not very productive in the knitting department. I did start a hat for my uncle and a scarf for my aunt. When they came in for a visit she taught me to crochet and while I won't be crocheting anything major for a while I love it! So I'm knitting her a scarf to say thank you (and her birthday is in coming up too). Now one would think that I should crochet her a scarf to show her what a great teacher she is and my appreciation for the lesson but she thinks that knitting is waaay harder and has a hard time doing it so I'm making her a garter scarf in some purple-y yarn that she picked out since I know she won't knit one for herself. She also picked out the yarn for my uncle's hat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home