3.31.2005

The great thing about sleep deprivation and having no memory any more is that I could have done decoupage before but I wouldn't even remember! It felt like the first time. I just tore up the paper and stuck it where I wanted. Here it is mid-project. You can see the purple bowl at the very far left of the pix. Don't try to feed your son cereal (which looks very much like glue) and decoupage at the same time. I accidentally dipped the glue brush into the cereal bowl.... don't worry, I didn't feed it to him. Instead I washed the entire thing out and started anew. But I didn't start again with the glue - so I just have some organic mixed cereal in with the fabulous prints on the box - it's impossible to notice. It may have an odd soy smell to it for some time though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home