3.03.2005

Working out

My dh and I made a pact to start working out again (after a long hiatus - 1 year 2 months for me - with the pregnancy and then the first 6 months) and we made our goal of working out 3 times this week (sat, sun, and today). It feels so nice to get a workout in. I forgot how good it makes me feel and how much more energy I have throughout the day. I have also noticed that I'm more patient... but that could be that my ds has slept through the night for 6 out of the last 8 nights. Things in the sleep department are looking more promising!!

So we've been looking for a coat rack so that our coats (and our guest coats) aren't just thrown on a chair or the couch and we finally found one we like that we'll pick up this weekend. Why is it that coat closets are for coats we never wear - and always full - and also for clutter and things we just don't know where to put?

Happy 1/2 birthday to my little one today!! Where did the time go? I can't believe he's 6 months old already. I plan on starting food sometime this week. Maybe today, maybe tomorrow. My dh wanted to know what we were going to do to celebrate his 1/2 birthday today. I said we can eat the cookie bars that we made to celebrate Dr. Seuss's 100th birthday yesterday. I think that satisfied her but I know she wanted to bake cupcakes but I just don't have all the ingredients this week for the frosting and she really wants the frosting (that's my girl!).

Our humidity from the new humidifer hasn't improved so the installation guy is here to take a look. And then it's off to gym class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home