4.27.2005

Ooooh. I love Denise's new kit. Henna-inspired in a neutral color scheme that will surely make breath-taking LOs. Yep, added to my mental wish list. I want to start making my own kits.... but I don't want them to suck. lol! And I've tried a few times and I've thought they, well, sucked!! I want to make them of the quality that I would actually want to buy myself (so it'd have to be up there with Gina Cabrera, Michelle Underwood, Shabby Princess, DigiChick, Denise Doughery, Anna Aspnes). Yes, I set the bar high!! Hopefully this won't mean that I won't have a kit out for another year. We'll see. It'd mean less time for actual scrapping and I still have so much to scrap!! Do any of you designers have any suggestions on getting started? Ta-ta for now. Going to draw with my princess!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home