5.24.2005

Food Allergies

I've been researching information on babies with food allergies trying to get ideas for Ryan's diet since he seems to be allergic to a few more foods.

So now the list is: eggs, wheat, dairy, peanuts, green beans, bananas, and peas.

I'm going to need to start preparing my own baby food for most new food introductions since the ones that he hasn't tried (and almost all of the 'stage 3' foods) usually contain pasta or one of the green veggies that he's allergic too. I've been trying to find gluten-free, egg-free, dairy-free teething biscuits in my local stores with no success. So I tried looking online briefly, but didn't find anything. When I have more time I'll try to find a recipe for one.

I printed out The Gluten-Free Panty's catalog list where they show an at-a-glance view of which ingredients and mixes are also egg-free, casein-free, etc. Very helpful for when I will need to start making breads for him to eat.

It's raining here today so we're going to stay inside (I showered and got right back into my pajamas) and watch movies, do finger painting, puzzles, and reading.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dh considers self lucky to have married dw. Ryan would be covered in strange exotic rashes if he married otherwise. dh would be in worse shape.

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home