5.27.2005

Okay I made the chocolate croissants today and they ROCKED!! They were the best that my husband and I had ever eaten! I'm not sure if was the homemade puff pastry or the fact that I could control how much chocolate was in it (and the requisite drizzle on top - which was more than a drizzle I can assure you)! We think, frankly, that there is a shortage of actual chocolate in commercial chocolate croissants... even the kind in boutique patisseries. So - yum! And we have 4 left. Was working on a LO for my friend from high school who I have reconnected with after many years... and she's starting with digital scrapbooking and I'm so excited for her! She did a very cute *first* LO with Shabby Sprinkles that was adorable a while ago and I asked her to send me some pictures and I'd surprise her. So, Ab - hope you don't hate it! Okay - for the credits: Paper from Americana Paper Pack, Alphabet Strips, Negative Sleeve, Rub-ons (on pic border), friends simply stamped (circle stamp on negative sleeve) vellum tag, chipboard stamped blue alphas, and stitching all from DesignerDigitals.com by Katie Pertiet. Red bow and friends tag from Good Times kit by Scrapbookgraphics.com. Fonts: Misproject, Day Roma, Edwardian Script, CK Marisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home