5.11.2005

This LO documents when my baby became the big sister! Here she is meeting her baby brother for the first time. Paper, buttons, flowers, petals, photo turns from Mo Jackson's Ashley and Ashley's Garden. Sheer tied ribbon from Ronna Penner's Afternoon Tea, Stitching is from Digital Design Essentials (Neutron Kit). Fonts: Artstamp Medium, Arial Narrow, Grand Prix ES. What I did to the pics: Desaturated, Auto Curves, Adjusted the level (when it was a color pic), Tinted it slightly, reduced the contrast. I still want to weather the pics a bit but not sure the best way to go about it (I know I need to use grunge brushes but not sure if I want to use white to give it a sanded look or if I should use black). So for now I'm leaving it as is! Suggestions welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home