6.08.2005

9 Month Checkup

Today was Ryan's nine month checkup. One shot - his last Hep B. He did great. So brave for a little guy. And they did a hemoglobin check and he's anemic. Not surprising. So I have to give him Poly-vi-sol two times a day. The pediatrician suggested I see a nutritionist so I have a call out to one. "Hi, my name is Lisa and my son is allergic to everything except soy, rice, oatmeal, carrots, apples, pears, sweet potatoes, and winter squash. Can you help us?" My almost-4-year-old had a tantrum at the visit. Probably because it wasn't all about her. Sorry for the negativity...patience is waning. Just figured out the reason - I'm hungry. It's only 11am but I'm starving. Time for some food!! I'm not the only one Jessi is hungry too. Just call us the ladies who lunch!! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home