6.18.2005

First Crop - LO: SOAKED!

Did this for the Jen Wilson CD Launch crop last night. I've never done anything so fast in my life (I probably worked on this for 15 minutes because PS kept locking up and freezing - so I'm pretty happy with how it turned out). My heart was pounding as the deadline neared - I so wanted to win this CD (but didn't :-( ). I just got a chance to post the LO credits at SBB and wanted to post them here as well... (Thank yoU Jen for the wonderful freebies - I love the sugar coated flower paper - it ROCKS!).
I didn't get a chance to even adjust the levels or the curves on these photos (or add any filters)... but I'll do that in the one I print out.

Okay off to my book club meeting this morning to discuss The Time Traveler's Wife! Great READ, btw.

Credits:
Jen Wilson's:
-Candy Apple Green (strips of paper on the side)
-Sugar Coated Flowers

Designer Digitals:
-Audobon Prose
-Fiesta (green paper)

Fonts: Misproject, Garamond

Journaling: We went over to Paula and Bill’s for dinner on Sunday and while we were inside catching up on the week’s goings-on Bill went out to water the lawn. He always has the best lawn! So green! Well you decided you had to go see what was going on. Wherever there is water you are not far behind! You immediately proceeded to run under the hose and get totally SOAKED! You even taunted Bill with loud screams of “You can’t catch me!” Your hair, your shirt, your shoes, your socks, and your shoes were totally saturated with water. Luckily, I had a change of clothes in the car, unbeknownst to me, so you could change into some dry clothes just in time to eat some dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home