6.12.2005

In Your Eyes. All papers from the Hermosa Paper Pack by Kellie Mize at Designer Digitals. Stitching from Designer Digitals. Ribbon from Ronna Penner's Afternoon Tea. Photo corner shape from Digital Design Essentials (DDE) stylized using CSP New Chrome Titanium style free from Adobe Studio Exchange. Date tab shape from DDE.

Fonts: Garamond, Corinthia

Journaling:
When I look in your eyes I see innocence. I want to give you everything and yet let you discover the wonders of life all on your own. I see vulnerability. I want to protect you from all that is painful yet I know we learn so much from darkness and sorrow. I see wisdom. I want to know the treasures that you do not yet reveal and teach you all that I know. I see purity. I want you to never dampen your confidence. I see love. Endless love. From the bottom of my heart. You are an amazing beauty. I see myself in you. You are my truth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home