6.20.2005

Jessi's eye is doing much better. The puffiness has gone down but there is some residual redness so we will take the full 10 days of antibiotics.

Today is the first day of camp! WAHOO! Which meant I actually had time to work out again! I took Ryan for a run the jogger and we had a great time. It's been so hard to find time to work out but today it finally happened (because I fell off the wagon or is it on the wagon? Whatever it was - I wasn't working out like I should or like I want to).

So far the backpack is working out pretty well... although I have nothing to compare it to. I think that it doesn't sit on my hips the way it should so that's annoying.

We went to Best Buy yesterday (husband's favorite store and it WAS Father's Day after all) so I went to visit "my" DSLRs again. I was so happy talking to the camera guy. So I've been reading reviews and checking prices online to find the best deal (and still figure out which one I really want).

Oh and I thought that my daughter would be around 13 when she said that she loved someone else more than me - but no, she said it last night and it made me cry (I _am_ hormonal, but this would have made me cry anyway) and she is still only 3.

Here's a cute pic of the men in my life.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Lauren said...

oh man... i will cry too horomonal or not the day one of my kids tell me that they love someone else more than me!
So which cameras are you looking to get? Can I just say that I love my D70?!? LOVE! Have fun choosing!!

7:57 PM  
Anonymous jgolden605@aol.com said...

I can't believe how big ryan got.
He's gorgeous!

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home