7.12.2005

Day 2

Day 2. Got up, out of bed, dressed for workout. Baby was up. Mike set up the pack and play downstairs for Ryan to play in. He didn't like it. Workout stopped during WARM-UP! Will have to try again later in the day... maybe after gymnastics and during Ryan's first nap.

Hey, the forums at ScrapArtist are now OPEN! Come and join me in the Inspiration Challenge forum where each week I'll post a new layout challenge (I'm going to try for every Monday but it might be Sunday night - for those wanting to get a head start! lol!). Sometimes it will be fonts, sometimes a journaling prompt, ads, art - anything goes. The first week's inspiration comes from the J.Jill web site (there's a picture of it at the thread since web site's are known to change). Hope you'll stop on by and say HI!

1 Comments:

Blogger DBCooper Family said...

I remember trying to workout with little ones. I finally gave in and found a gym with a nursery LOL!

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home