7.16.2005

drumroll please!! (Canon EOS 20D NEWS!)

At 5:35 last night (with a splitting headache) I went upstairs after Mike suggested I go take 15 minutes to lay down - and hopefully feel better and more able to deal with eldest offspring whinings. It was the last day of the rebate for the Canon EOS 20D. The gift card I had been awaiting hadn't come earlier when our mail was delivered. Imagine my surprise when at 5:45pm the doorbell rings and I hear Mike yell, "LISA!" Our gift card had been delivered by UPS (duh - so there would be tracking - of course!!)!!!

So last night after the kids were put to bed, I went to Best Buy and bought the CAMERA (and they did a price match with Costco)!! We took a ton of pictures today - the auto ones look great (even the mundane ones due to overzealous photographers)... need to figure out how to operate the "creative modes".... but that will have to wait until I have time to read the manual and play around...because HARRY POTTER arrived this afternoon and I will be taking an evening scrapping break to spend time with Harry.

And did you hear that the great Gina Cabrera has a new CD coming out!?? There seem to be so many amazing designers releasing new products lately. It's hard to keep up. I'm going to post some of the ones that I think look particularly interesting in the next few days... so stay tuned.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

So excited for you! Love the pic of your dog--what a sweet pea! I love dogs--well all animals really--probably why my house is overrun!

I can't wait to see what you crank out with this new toy! (doing a little happy dance for you!)

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home