7.10.2005

I have been having the toughest time working out lately. I just can't do it. Sometimes I try. And other times I don't have the ooompf. But today I DID! I ran too (gave hubby his choice and he picked the elliptical so that left the treadmill fo me)! WAHOOO me. Okay let's just forget that I had a chicken philly cheesesteak at Great Steaks in the mall with french fries. Yes, let's forget that whole thing happened. I"m so stuffed that I didn't eat dinner... it must've had more than 1000 calories... how else would I be so stuffed for so long. But it tasted sooo good. So this Monday we're going to start getting up early and working out together (whenever we do this it usually works - but uggh it's so hard to get up early!) Okay I have some new layouts to post. I told you I was going to play around with those Worn Comfort Element kits... so here's In My Daughter's Eyes. I know I already scrapped this picture but I wasn't totally happy with my LO and then I found Martina McBride's song. I have never heard this since I don't listen to much country music... bur I've got to track this down and have myself a listen. I love the lyrics. Layout Credits: Papers and Elements from Jen WIlson's Worn Comforts CD (Saturday Sundae kit) and Saturday Sundae Elements Kit. The flower is from Front Porch Elements kit (recolored).

Journaling (lyrics by Martina McBride):
In my daughter's eyes I am a hero
I am strong and wise and I know no fear
But the truth is plain to see
She was sent to rescue me
I see who I wanna be
In my daughter's eyes

In my daughter's eyes everyone is equal
Darkness turns to light and the
world is at peace
This miracle God gave to me gives me
strength when I am weak
I find reason to believe
In my daughter's eyes

And when she wraps her hand
around my finger
Oh it puts a smile in my heart
Everything becomes a little clearer
I realize what life is all about

It's hangin' on when your heart
has had enough
It's giving more when you feel like giving up
I've seen the light
It's in my daugter's eyes

In my daughter's eyes I can see the future
A reflection of who I am and what will be
Though she'll grow and someday leave
Maybe raise a family
When I'm gone I hope you see how happy
she made me
For I'll be there... in my daughter's eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home