7.17.2005

I'm picking out some kits that I love this from this week and last week (that I don't own - but hopefully will someday)... but after buying the camera I'll be trying to cut down on my consumerism. The colors in this remind me of the SEI pack that I bought a looong time ago and have never used because I not really biscraptual and after I found digital.. well there are lots of supplies hanging around that I plan to use for cards or for art projects with Jessi when she gets older.. or maybe they're eBay-bound!! So this one is by Holly (http://www.thedigichick.com).

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

I adore this kit...have dones some LO's with it already--very fun to do with some vintage-y type stuff...If you only make one purchase...LOL! Sue me, I'm an enabler!! :)

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home