7.04.2005

This day is waay more productive that I thought. Both kids are napping (told J if she didn't nap she wouldn't get to see fireworks tonight) and I think Mike is working on the outline for the book he will be writing this year (or he might be sleeping - not sure). It's eerily quiet around here. Still no July 4th layouts even though I had a great time with Jessi at the neighborhood festival because since we set Jessi up on her own computer I realized that we now have no monitor attached to where I normally upload our photos... This photo is from Jan when Jessi gave up her nap time!! Jean Belt loops, popsicle stick, market tag, staple, and Krafty Girl papers by Katie Pertiet at Designer Digitals.

Journaling: "No more afternoon breaks for Mommy. You�re not tired. You want to color. You want to play dress-up. You want to jump on your trampoline. You want to put on the music and dance. You want to bake something with Mommy. But you�re definitely not tired. Okay, but can we please have quiet time for a little while so Mommy can make a phone call or make the grocery list? OK, sounds good. And hey, no nap time means you�re tired and ready for bed at 7:00 pm. Not bad. I think Daddy and I can learn to like this!"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Nancie said...

Lisa - I love this layout and I love Jen Wilson too! She is on of my favorite designer! Can i ask you a question? What is the typeface you are using (that looks like MM Simply Stated Rubons?)

Thanks and I love your blog!
Nancie

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home