7.07.2005

Today I have to Jessi's new carseat installed. I tried to do it myself and just couldn't figure it out. So off to the fire station we go. I'm closer to making a decision on the camera... think I want the EOS 20D with just the standard lens... found out that it comes with a battery and charger so I will only need to get an extra battery and a bag.. I will worry about extra lenses next year. Maybe a tripod for the holidays (hint hint). I'll leave you with this LO Love this...probably because I learned to extract... love learning something new! I love the blues and the papers here. Designer Digitals papers and elements Batik Paper Pack and Batik Accent Elements, Definitions paper (delight), Digital Date Stamps
Brushes - unknown (named sq3)
Fonts: Misproject, Hootie. When this gets printed out it will go right into a 12x12 frame that I found at Wal-Mart and hang in our living room... along with the recent LO from our wedding day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home