7.23.2005

Warmth of a hug. On our way to Best Buy today I was looking through the July issue of CK (because I JUST got it - why do subscribers get things after the newstands?? August is already out - Iknow this because I saw it at the store, but has it arrive at my mailbox? NO! but I digress) so I saw this quote in a LO and it was just what I was looking for for these photos. Jessi had asked if she could hug her brother so we sat them both on the couch so she could help support them both (since he couldn't sit up at the time!)... so cute. Everything here from Jen Wilson's Worn Comfort collection. Some are from the CD some are from the elements pack. I grunged up the larger type with brushes in photoshop and adjusted the opacity. Fonts: Typewriter and CAC Shoshoni Brush.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Laura said...

Beautiful layout! I read your comments on my blog and came to check yours out and I had actually been here earlier today. I was doing some speed reading through blogs and will definitely be back.
Laura

11:50 PM  
Anonymous kim said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS layout! What a cool quote!!

5:52 PM  
Blogger Carrie Stephens said...

This is wonderful!
i checked out your knitting work and i must say, you are super talented! wow! the beaded work was wonderful too! so envious, i couldnt do anything like that if my life depended on it :)

9:18 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Multi-talented, that's you! Love this LO--so sweet! My oldest dd loved to love on her sister and then her brother--middle dd doesn't feel that way so much! This is too precious!
Hope you don't get too sick--uggh--fight it off with more cucumbers!! Those pictures were awesome!!

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home