8.03.2005

It feels good to scrap again. It's been a few days since I did some real scrapping. I've had thank you notes to write (but none of them are mailed yet). And I've worked on some journaling (sparked by Rebecca Sower's book) for future LOs - so this could be considered scrap planning! I've also been trying to learn how to use my camera. Yes I know you turn it on and then press the button... but I mean really USE it... like in manual mode and understand how things work together... I took pictures for my "assignment #1" at MorgueFile's free photography class (thanks Kim for telling me about this!). I'll post some of them as soon as I upload them. The class is great so far. Check it out at MorgueFile.

So this LO was fun to do because I love grunge and I love texture... and Michelle Coleman's Sentimental Journey kit has both (and more). I kept it simple because I wanted to actually complete a LO tonight instead of stare at a screen trying to think of what I wanted to do. I love this quote from Dr. Seuss! And I have to tell you Michelle and Nancie couldn't be any classier! They simply rock and are so much fun to work with! Love you girls!

5 Comments:

Anonymous kim said...

That photo is SO adorable!! Love the angle you put on it too!!

8:23 PM  
Anonymous laura said...

beautiful picture! and thanks for the photography class link. I really want to get better at photography and maybe this will help.

8:36 AM  
Anonymous Nancie said...

What a great photo - cute patootie! I love the simplicity of the design and the angle - just wonderful!

9:48 AM  
Anonymous Mary Fran said...

Ooooh I have to tell you how much I love your layout! I'm all about the texture too and this is smack full of it! Your photo is fantastic... I'll have to check out that class link too! Thanks for including that!

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Abby said...

Very cute photo. BTW - your blog is showing up in the right spot again on IE.

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home