8.09.2005

My challenge this week at ScrapArtist.com is to find a LO that needs a MAKEOVER!! This photo has been bugging me for the past few months. I have now scrapped it 3 times. I'm not a total perfectionist but rather I was trying different styles and techniques and wasn't completely satisfied with how they each came out. So dig into the depths of your hard drive, find a LO in need of a makeover, and join me over at the ScrapArtist forums. Come to think of it **I** could use a makeover... new glasses, stylish clothes, a new 'do.... ah well - it's just easier (and cheaper) to do a layout! lol! Everything in this LO was from the free crop kit from last night's ScrapArtist chat called Life is a Bistro.

2 Comments:

Blogger Queue_t said...

I love this version not having seen the first two i can't compare, sound like a fun challenge though.

A cute kid too.

Tamara aka Queue_t

4:49 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

I love this. It's awesome. What font did you use for journaling (or did I miss that in your text?)

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home