8.25.2005

No cropping...no color correction...no fancy grunge border... no level adjustment. This is real life photography to capture a silly moment. Restroom doors usually remain closed but this time Jessi had just finished going potty. See with the first child we had those toilet locks that most of our adult guests would have near-accidents just trying to figure out how to open the %$&* things. But with the second one... well Jessi still needs to be able to go to the bathroom without asking us to open the tiolet every time....So we just have to keep the doors closed because someone likes to play with water - of any kind. Not exactly what I have in mind when I think of modern-day eau de toilette.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Nancie Rowe-Janitz said...

I am laughing so hard, I feel out of my chair!! tee hee!

1:12 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

HA HA!!! I just got mad at my 3yr old for doing the same thing the other day (geesh do they ever grow out of it, lol). Too Funny!!!

12:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are such funny moments! Sad thing is, I usually forget them after a little while. That's what got me into scrapbooking. There are some way cute kids Scrapbooking Eyelets available to remember this funny little events in life!

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home