8.18.2005

Papers by Michelle Underwood (Aged to Perfection - love this - hope she does more like this - vintage-y - hope you're reading this Mich!); Alphas by Ali Folendore. I've been admiring these alpha and then when I saw them in a LO Pattie (ptknox) did for the Mix-It-Up challenge over at 2Peas. I had to buy them. Thanks Pattie (for the inspiration hope you don't mind if I lift your title idea - and Ali for creating these gems!).

My dd and I always say this to each other. We used to save it for our bedtime ritual but sometime we say it randomly. This is how it started out but sometime we change roles and she starts now.

"Mommy: I love you up to the sky and back down again, and around the world INFINITY times.

J: Whoa, that's a lot!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Abby said...

very cute. who makes the photo corners?

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home