8.02.2005

What a colorful beads. What tiny beads. I wonder if that blue bead would fit in my nostril. That's what Jessi must have been thinking yesterday when she stuck that blue bead up her nose making for a birthday spent, in part, in the emergency room removing the foreign object from her nose! Ahhhh, memories of childhood. And when we were all finished we got in the car to drop my mom off at the airport and Jessi's first question was, "I wonder what color that bead was that was stuck in my nose." It was blue, honey, the bead was blue.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! That must've been some excitement at your house yesterday!

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Nancie said...

WOW! What a time you must have had! What a story! Will make for some great journaling LOL! I already LOVE the photo. Now I can see how that'd be tempting....

4:59 PM  
Blogger Angie Svoboda said...

This is such a great story. I am so lucky that my kids all grew up without getting an object stuck in their nose. It seems all my nieces and nephews all made a trip to the ER with their noses..... (lol). I love your blog...

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Abby said...

Oh my goodness, Lisa! What a day it must have been for you. Well, you can pay her back at her wedding and you tell the story of how she stuck a blus bead up her nose on her 4th birthday to a room full of people. She'll love that...

3:17 PM  
Anonymous kim said...

Oh nooooooo!!!!
Mine don't usually do noses, but ears.. oy vey! Well, that's one birthday she'll never forget!

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home